Beautiful Bharat

BEAUTIFUL  BHARAT

- This particular piece of poetry is an important one for me due to the feelings I share for my country, not only patriotism but a gratitude and respect towards my motherland INDIA.
PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN!!



In the heart of the universe
lies a poet's verse
In which the hearts beat 
to welcome treats 
Nor fool neither cheats 
A person aspires for
A land so sweet.

With a touch of sugar 
and a blend of spices 
In the gifted land of nature,
chirps a golden bird 
to welcome others 
With a broad smile 
that lasts longer a mile.

With happiness piled 
and an impacting style.
The land of art 
garnished with culture
A fabric so precious 
clothes made special.

Lies a land crafted by gods 
Appreciated by nature
Blessed by emotions,
of hundreds of hearts.
This land is incredible 
creation of god,
Art of the great lord.

Their lies a Beautiful Bharat.
Embraced with the crown of Himalayas
Gift of nature a fertile plain
East is ruled by seven sisters great
The sun sleeps in the salty desert
arises from the roaring trebles.
The south awaits a spicy taste,

Its the land of solemn souls 
Its the land of prestigious goals 
Heritage lives in this land of gods
Bharat stands as an portrait of god
The land welcomes with a huge heart
neither an end nor a start.
Bharat is an undefined art.

But still the truth
awaits unspoken
that

"Beauty lies in the poet's heart"
Stands across an alone Bharat
with unspoken parts!

I feel sad when Bharat suffers embarrassment
I feel sad for those lads 
who don't know the love of dove 

Peace awaits a distant speech
there is a full stop on every breech.

I feel sad when Bharat is disgraced 
due to minds degraded
It hurts me when people laugh
on Bharat's plough.

The inventor of zero 
never became a hero,
Due to evils of corruption and pollution

Bharat awaits still for peace 
For success and progress
not for people's piece

I still aspire for
Beautiful Bharat 
Not to quote 
just by poet 
I still aspire 
for a
BEAUTIFUL BHARAT!!

Bharat needs to be painted
by the colors of the future
Bharat awaits still to
become beautiful
Free from corruption
and safe from pollution 

The brush needs to be handed
to the painters of the future
to save the losing culture

I still aspire 
for a beautiful Bharat
" I still aspire for a
Beautiful Bharat"

-The Silent Rogue
{Purusharth Bajpai }


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Teacher

Undivided Love

We replaced I