Tribute to My Missile Man !

My Missile Man

- A tribute to the land of inspiration whose words were golden, and dreams were perennial the torchbearer of the eminent tomorrow our MISSILE MAN OF INDIA Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam


I know a man 
A man of few words 
whose dreams came alive 
as the speed of light.
His determination counted
on every moment mounted.

I know a man 
who in its entire life 
dedicated his energy,
to a country's synergy.
Led his life beyond space 
till his last breath
he put his heart 
to this great art.

I know a man of " Wings Of Fire "
who ignited the Indian choir.

I know a man
the man of few words
was knighted as the " Missile Man"
who counted on every moment 
for the country's future.

He was a potter that shaped the future 
An idol of the youth
who grew young as the years passed.

I know the lamp of enlightenment
A man, A league and A legacy on own.
He was my Idol
MY MISSILE MAN

By

- Purusharth Bajpai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Teacher

Undivided Love

We replaced I