Your Presence is Absent

Your Presence is Absent!



The little little talks we shared
Memories of us touched by come and go,
At nights by my side 
Your stale smiles made me sleep
and vanished.
To meet again is impossible 
still we meet every moment
unknowingly why
I can"t forget you why?
the destiny wants us why?
Everything"s same still something is missing 
something feels incomplete why?
Your Presence is missing
Your Presence is Absent!

You seem to be close still feel far
I see you everywhere but my eyes cannot find you why?
I cannot forget you why?
These circumstances occur to me why?
The answer feels simple but 
I cannot understand it why 
everything feels similar yet
something feels missing
Your Presence still remains Absent !

- The Silent Rogue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Teacher

Undivided Love

We replaced I