Complete Me

Complete Me...

- The soulful world is complete only with a true companion by you in the adventures of your journey to the end together.



You know, I am incomplete without you
Just wish to see you
Just want to meet you
Just want to ask you
Will you come and complete me?

The night is dark
Bring the stars and complete me
The days are cold
Share your warmth and complete me
The sunshine feels sad
Lend your happiness and complete me
My songs seem silent
Only the magic of your music completes me
Chapters of my book seem incomplete
Ink your dreams on them to complete me

I feel imperfect without you
Empty without you
Impossible without you
Love to me is just being with you
Make me perfect
Make me full
Make me possible
Tough being lonely
Make me tinder being with me.

My sky feels still
Send your clouds and complete me
Just a drop without you
Want to be the sea with you.

Always incomplete without you
Please complete me with you.

- The Silent Rogue










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Teacher

Undivided Love

We replaced I