Undivided Love

Undivided  Love

- This one piece of words written one by one are the story of a true heart which speak about an undivided love! 


Thinking about the days behind me
I saw something of the past with me
The trips, The tricks and the never forgotten springs
the stories so deep , even the oceans retreat
crystal clear as the sky might be!

Today, I thought where you might be
still cherishing every moment we shared
every smile of yours , every breathe within me
sleeps the night sighing with me
asking the dawn what happened to me?

I stopped , I started but things remain same
The dreams I saw the sunshine I felt never came
The glitter of your eyes, the beauty of your soul
The ears you had did not hear
the breaking of a heart made of gold!

The broken pieces speak often with my silence
And ask me not to stop loving
Cause we don't need you to love you
We don't need eyes to see you
we don't need words to talk to

We don't need you to love you
Just cause we love you, wherever you are
Ages and time won't stop us, cause we'll love you forever
wherever you are


I no longer need you to love you
Cause that is the power I share with 
" My Undivided Love "

- The Silent Rogue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Teacher

We replaced I